We had another year of great talk submissions and this year some great workshops as well. After a lot of discussions we finally decided on the following speakers and trainers:
Talks – Saturday 16th all day
- Chris Truncer and Evan Pena – A Battle Against the Industry – Beating Antivirus for Meterpreter and More
- Holly Williams – Offensive Anti-Analysis
- Sun Huang & Wayne Huang – Witness the Russian attack: Live demos of their steps, tools, techniques
- Juan J. Güelfo – Improving Computer Network Defense Analysis Training With Adversary Replication Techniques
- Neil Lines – Remote SE techniques involving Microsoft Universal Naming Convention (UNC) function.
- Ben Turner – 21st Century War Stories!
- Campbell Murray and Jonathon Brookfield TLS – Practical Attacks and Defences
- Darren Martyn – Become a computer mindreader: A gentle exploration of memory forensics
- Lewis Ardern – Reviewing AngularJS 1.x Applications
- Scott Helme – Hacking the Nissan Leaf
- Chris Ratcliff – Vorsprung Durch Hacknik
- Jessica Barker – Would the real imposter please stand up?
Workshops – Friday 15th from lunchtime onwards
- Kyriakos Economou – Advanced Malware Unpacking
- Elliot Ward – Exploring & Exploiting Video Game Security
- Madbob – Locksmithing
- Ben Turner and Dave “Granddad” Hardy – Red Teaming with PoSH C2
To qualify for a workshop ticket you must have a ticket for the main event, please don’t take one without a main ticket as you will be rejected.